Date: Sunday October 8th, 2017
Time: 1:00 p.m.
Location: Agricultural Hall
Chair: Chris Hastings 519-449-2671, Anne Porr, Christine McLaren, Marlene Johnson
Entries to be submitted by Noon on Monday, October 2nd. No entries accepted on Show Day. To assist with the organization of the show, please register your baby early.
Registration limited to the first 10 registering in each section.
- Registration limited to the first 10 registering in each section.
- Girls and Boys – 0 to 3 months.
- Girls and Boys – 4 to 9 months.
- Girls and Boys – 10 to 18 months.
- Girls and Boys – 19 to 24 months.
- Chip Off The Ol’ Block – 0 to 24 months.
- Child in Costume, theme “Celebrating the Past, Looking to the Future…” 0 to
- Wee Ambassador – 0 to 24 months.
** The Burford Lioness reserve the right to split age groups into smaller sections dependent upon registration numbers **
No physical examination necessary but each child is to be neatly and cleanly dressed, but not overdressed. Each presenter can hold or sit beside their child.
Please forward the Entry Form to firstname.lastname@example.org